More federal property, formerly huntable, now being sold

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
That's like telling the fox you're going to let it live in the henhouse and then tryng to convince it not to eat the chickens. Would have been easier to keep it out to begin with.
What's so complicated about that?

So you would rather keep the fox out and put the grizzly in instead??? At least the fox would keep the hen house intact, whereas the grizzly would eat everything inside and then destroy the structure as well. What's so complicated with understanding that? Quite frankly, there are some chickens that need to be eaten.

ChrisS

WKR
What are we talking about here? I'm getting hungry for wings.

Keep in mind that Chaffetz has introduced this same exact bill before and didn't even get it out of a subcommittee. He's got a bit more pull these days, but he doesn't sit on the subcommittee or committee that it would have to go through.

I really hate getting into political convos online because there are a lot of very partisan people. I'll defend science, but I'll leave the political philosophizing to others. However, putting a "grizzly" into government is exactly what happened in November to use 5MB's analogy. One party prefers to see a stable powerful federal government and one wants to see it burned to the ground (or at least that's their rhetoric). So if the fed is the henhouse, the grizzly is in there getting ready to knock some walls down.