More good memories

I was able to have a few deer mounted and recently got them hung up. I posted a couple of my OR blacktails on a thread in that forum and I'm finally getting around to posting two of my CO Muleys here. It's sure been nice to get them out of the rafters in the shop and on the wall where I get to see them more often.2010 CO Muley.jpg2008 CO Muley Mount.jpg

Last edited:
OP
gonhunting247
Both are fantastic deer and the mounts are gorgeous! Nice job.. Sure nice to honor the animal like that and the memories you get looking at them never goes away.
Thanks, Yes great memories and it is great to have them up where I can see them more often.
Those are good looking mounts. Great taxidermy work!
I was always going to mount them myself, but couldn't seem to fit it in. I ran into a friend that had a great guy from MT do some work for him and it looked great. I sent him 2 muleys and two blacktails and I am super happy with his work. So he is now the guy to do all my taxidermy unless I have time to do it myself.

OP
gonhunting247
Sorry if that sounded like I did the taxidermy. I have put a lot of critters on forms, but can't take any credit for these except caping them :)