More great content from Muley Freak

ewade07

WKR
This guy just never ceases to amaze. It looks like he can hunt in the US again and hes back at it with his sh*t long range shooting. How this guy has such a large following is beyond me....

13:00 min is where the action starts

I think this guy has such a big following because he represents a much larger group of hunters than we realize, especially the younger guys. I’m not a fan of him. Ethically or not he gets it done for the gram, and that’s all that counts right!?

Agreed… Hunt looks phenomenal, too bad guys with violations get to draw it. Curious what hunt it is though. Looks like a dream for the honest DIY guy.

Dirtbag

WKR
its always surprising that a lot of these guys dont have the fall out after poaching. Even the flat brimmer who shot two german shepherds and tried to pass them as wolves on instagram has a pretty big following.

OP
ewade07

ewade07

WKR
its always surprising that a lot of these guys dont have the fall out they deserve. Even the flat brimmer who shot two german shepherds and tried to pass them as wolves on instagram has a pretty big following.
woah. i must see this

OP
ewade07

ewade07

WKR
oh i know who that is. weird situation, one would think through a high powered scope you would be able to tell the difference between a dog and a wolf/coyote. interesting that hes had legal trouble as well.

TheTone

WKR
The video where he cried to UT about getting his hunting rights reinstated because it’s how he supports his family was gross. I wish the state would have been smart enough to just tell him to go get a job, but it’s UT…

He also may be one of the greatest long arm artists of all time.

I just saw that Black Ovis sells Muley Freak Merchandise, which sucks because I was about to buy a Pintler bag for my frame from them. This may be considered cancel culture which I think is a stupid term anyway, but I feel very strongly about canceling business with anyone that does business with known wildlife violators - especially if those violators have a media presence as sickening as MF. So long Black Ovis.

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
I had access to the court system documents. Was damn entertaining reading up on this guy when he was getting a slap on the wrist!! Can always tell when these guys are on “probation”because they suddenly start pumping out videos from Mexico. It’s amazing how much they get away with and how bad they are for the hunting community. It’s confusing the organizations they are a part of and support continue to make money pimping out themselves and our public resources.

This guy just never ceases to amaze. It looks like he can hunt in the US again and hes back at it with his sh*t long range shooting. How this guy has such a large following is beyond me....

13:00 min is where the action starts

Didn’t look bad to me at all. That first shot was perfect. Nothing like the last elk hunt he went on, that was terrible! I’m usually not one to say anything but that was littlerally just putting crosshairs on hide and pulling the trigger.

OMB

WKR
I just saw that Black Ovis sells Muley Freak Merchandise, which sucks because I was about to buy a Pintler bag for my frame from them. This may be considered cancel culture which I think is a stupid term anyway, but I feel very strongly about canceling business with anyone that does business with known wildlife violators - especially if those violators have a media presence as sickening as MF. So long Black Ovis.
we really have to start holding these companies accountable for the people they make the face of their brand, and not accept anything less than a complete disavowal. The Muley Freak stuff is even worse because they just acted like it never happened and went on hunts in Mexico and Asia to get around the domestic hunting ban. At least have the balls to acknowledge what you did wrong.

I noticed Josh Bowmar has Kuiu tagged in a bunch of his Peninsula brown bear photos, I've already shot an e-mail over voicing how bad it would perceived by their customers if they feature him on any social media stuff. When Huntin Fool calls me next winter trying to get me to renew, their CEO John Makoff being chummy with Bowmar is going to be the reason I say absolutely not.