More Idaho Hunting Politics

elkyinzer

WKR
I've always found myself a bit philosophically torn on the auction tags for trophy species, but regardless of how you feel about that issue the backhanded, blackmailing legislators involved need to receive a strong message from the voters about the way they conduct themselves.

OP
T

T43

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe some day but the main player in all of this is running unopposed.

Another huge eye opener is while Idaho sportsmen were trying to stop Governor's tags Sayer was pushing for 40!

Mtnboy

WKR
Seems like the Spokesman is a little late to the party on this. I didn't think it was a secret that Sayer was a driving force behind all this?

It's crooked Idaho politics at it's finest. Unfortunately, I don't see the voters helping any of this out but we can always hope.

I've also been told that F&G Commisioner Blake Fisher has "seen the light" on this and won't be the one to play their pawn anymore going forward, but we'll see. Come January at Sheep Show he wants to be rubbing shoulders with Sayer and his buddies I'm sure....

What sucks is that Doug Sayer has done a lot for conservation and donated who knows how much money, but he's in the wrong here big time.