Most Comfortable Backpacking Pad

OP
Benjblt

Benjblt

WKR
Sea to Summit comfort plus if you dont mind packing a little extra weight. Mine is the long version so it is a little heavy but it is so comfortable I will pack it every time.

I tried this one and it is remarkably comfortable for not being thicker. Packs down pretty big though.

Scoot

WKR
I went with a Big Agnes Q-Core SLX and I like it a whole lot more than the X-therm I was using. I've been very happy with it. I would like to use a exped, but they're so damn heavy compared to so many other good options.

OctoberGold

Lil-Rokslider
I switched from a neoair xlite, to a Big Agnes Rapide SL. Massive difference in comfort. Well worth the weight and size penalty to get a good nights sleep.

OP
Benjblt

Benjblt

WKR
I went with a Big Agnes Q-Core SLX and I like it a whole lot more than the X-therm I was using. I've been very happy with it. I would like to use a exped, but they're so damn heavy compared to so many other good options.
What is the difference between this one and the Q-Core Deluxe?

Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Insulated - I just replaced a Thermarest XLite with one. 4" thick, I just have the regular, but it is 21.5" wide and 18 oz with awesome stuff sack/inflation sack combo. The large (25" wide) is only 22 oz. Also has their pillow lock system that is crazy nice after years of knocking my pillow off my pad.
I bought one of these but in a womens large! The mens is shaped like a mummy and not great for side sleeping whereas the female is more football shaped and provides ample room for the knees! This pad is one of my all time fav backpacking pads