Most used powders?

N2TRKYS

WKR
RL26 and Big Game for me. I’ve got about 20lbs of each, so I should be good for a little while.

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
What's the list for? Gunning for that gunbroker-scalping retirement plan?

For me it's IMR 4064 and Varget

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
I see powder around and if it is popular I would buy it and trade for stuff I need. I do not do gun broker.

204guy

WKR
^^^ Plus given the logistics of shipping powder you're only trading with locals who can also buy it locally.

wyosam

WKR
If people stopped buying components they don’t need, this would straighten itself out sooner. People are buying stuff that they will never actually use. An acquaintance (who doesn’t reload) wanted to sell me some powder they “scored” at sportsman’s. Its out of control. If you dont need it, dont buy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If people stopped buying components they don’t need, this would straighten itself out sooner. People are buying stuff that they will never actually use. An acquaintance (who doesn’t reload) wanted to sell me some powder they “scored” at sportsman’s. Its out of control. If you dont need it, dont buy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Although, this can lead to some very inexpensive transactions after this all settles down.

Unique, H110 W-296 are pretty popular for pistols; H335 and CFE223 pretty popular in AR15s. Guys got rifles covered pretty well above.

KsRancher

WKR
Was at a gun shop today and they had an 8lb of 4451 for $200. Only thing I have that it shows it will work for is the .270 win and I dont shoot it enough for 8lbs. Was hoping the .308 or the 300RUM had a load for it, but wasnt the case