Mount Victory SF on Zeiss tripod adapter?

I recently acquired some Zeiss Victory SF 8x42 and the Zeiss conquest 15x56. The 15’s came with a very nice tripod adapter, but the victory’s don’t appear to have any way to also use the adapter.

Any way I can change that? Maybe I should just sell the adapter and get a outdoors stud for both binocs?

I’d bite the bullet and get the outdoorsmans, my current set of up Meopta 15s and Zeiss SF 8x42s both have it. For the SFs, you have to send in the binos, same as a Swaro EL.

Kostrize

WKR
The Aziak and RRS Cinch both work well with my SFs. They are more stable on a tripod than the Outdoorsmans stud was for my with other binos. Also having a one piece adapter set. Cheaper too

I used to keep the Outdoorsmans post on my tripod while attached to the pack, making it higher profile. Some guys remove it but then it’s potentially another item to misplace

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered the RRS and I like the idea of that much better than a stud. I use a Manfrotto tripod and the built in plate apparently fits it. I plan to use it with NL’s and I don’t have to think about the stud getting in the way of my fingers when it’s not on the tripod.

Honyock

WKR
RRS Cinch polymer works very well for me. One less piece to keep track of and it's always ready to go. Fits in my bino harness and makes switching between binos and spotter really quick.

schmalzy

WKR
RRS Cinch polymer works very well for me. One less piece to keep track of and it's always ready to go. Fits in my bino harness and makes switching between binos and spotter really quick.

Same experience for me on my 10x42 Victory SF’s. Very pleased with it thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk