Mountain Goat Outfitter in Canada for a Canadian Resident

Looking for a 2022 Rifle hunt for Mountain Goat. No preference on which province / territory but I would prefer Canada only because of the COVID situation and its already ruined enough of my hunt trips for 2020 and 2021 that were all international.

Millers hunting and outdoors. Hunt the coastal mountains for the biggest goats in the world. Im going for my second trip this fall. Also, sent you a pm

I hunted with Bob Milligan (Milligan Outfitting) in 2017 for a December long hair goat. Connected with a 10” B&C billy. Scott Miller was a second guide with us on this hunt. I believe Scott is guiding in the same area Bob Milligan has. Scott is a great & very competent guide that you would not be disappointed with. As a bonus, this guide area has some of the best genetics and success rates for B&C billies in North America.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Bolen Lewis comes instantly to mind. They guide their clients to some incredible billies and do it consistently.

I killed a great billy with North River Stone in 2019. Had the time of my life and Ron and Maria are great folks.

Barring any asinine border closures, my wife will hunting goats (I’ll be tagging along as an observer) in 2022 with Wicked River Outfitters. I’ve never hunted with Booker, but my wife killed a fantastic bull moose with him in 2016 and loves him like a brother.

Feel free to PM me if you’d like more info👍🏻

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
I would stay away from Fehr Game Outfitters in BC. I hunted with them for goat and over all it was a poor experience.

MattB

WKR
Depending on where you are, Elk Valley Bighorn Outfitters in SE BC has a pile of goats. They are in the Canadian Rockies, God's country. Sam does a great job for his hunters.

Last edited: