Mountain goat taxidermist?

Adubs

FNG
My brother just harvested a good mtn goat in Montana and we’re looking for a great taxidermist to mount this once in a lifetime animal for him. We’re from WI and don’t want to have one of our local guys do it who have little or no experience with mtn goats. Thanks for any help.

The Safari room in medford wi did mine and turned out great
d1aa9ca5f3d6df9f3f357f8a55c85b4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Carl

FNG
Bodie Schneider of Schneider taxidermy does a great job on goats and sheep. Hes out of Helena Montana

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

keller

WKR
I was in the same position two years ago I am from chetek wi area. did my #1 bucketlist hunt Kodiak brown bear.took a beautiful bear then what? find a taxidermist.their are a lot of good whitetail,walleye,black bear guys here but I wanted someone with brown bear experience and not just a guy that did one or two.someone to take it to the next level.someone to recreate the memory of the hunt. I did a ton of research put in many hours and miles driving looking at their work talking with them etc.. I finally ended up at toms taxidermy clarks grove mn.when I walked in looked at his showroom and talked to him I knew this was what I was looking for.he is an actual world champion taxidermist. hidden in a small town.about 20 minutes south of Owatonna cabelas.he has a huge studio/showroom he doesn't do it out of his basement. i am very happy with the mount on my bear and i returned a couple weeks ago from Alaska with my #2 bucketlist dall sheep and he has the hide now to get started on that project i have 100% trust in him.if you have time i would call and talk to him 100% honest guy.drive down to his studio look at his work lots of mounts their.fish,african animals,moose,dall sheep,stone sheep,desert sheep,marco polo sheep,kodiak bear,sorry don't remember if he had a goat or not.but that goat my next bucketlist and i will definitely have tom do it.if you want to talk to me or see my bear mount or just talk hunting.email [email protected] or call me at 715-837 1527 their are also a couple other top notch guys not too far away. best of luck and congrats on a great trophy

Custom Bird Works & The Big Game Connection - Missoula MT. 406-241-2843 (Great work - Dale Manning)

Game Trails Taxidermy - Florence MT 406-273-2210 (Great work - Steve Brett)

Either place does incredible work. I've have animals done by both!

David

Tyler Anderson Taxidermy, South Jordan, UT. Has done elk, deer, bison, goat, antelope, fox, et al for myself/wife. Not the cheapest out there, but his quality and attention to detail is amazing. Also, he will absolutely coordinate with you via email on the form, pose, etc., checking with you along the way to ensure things are what you want (if you ask). Example: On my goat, we went back/forth about 6 times to get the neck turn/head position just right on the form. PM me if you want pics/contact info.