Mountain Hardwear Skyledge 2 DP

I have 15 days in the field in my Mountain Hardwear Skyledge. Figured I'd give a quick review in case someone was looking for someone with experience with this tent.

Spacious and comfortable, I like the double vestibules/doors for storage. Rain fly performed well for condensation and the tent held up very well in winds in 20 and low 30 mph range.

A buddy of mine has the Mountain Hardwear Supermega UL2 and when we got back to camp one afternoon his tent was flipped over and since he had left his door open his sleeping bag and pad had fallen out and blown 100 yards away. Def not as sturdy of a tent and his rain fly was noticeably thinner.

Overall I really like the performance of this tent but my packed weight was just under 4 lbs, which is on the heavy side. Also, I felt the rain fly could have fit a bit better, I couldnt stake down both sides of the fly on each end of my tent. Attaching it to my tents clips and staking each vestibule was good enough but I felt like I would have had to really pull down to get both the steaks down on each end.

My next purchase for a tent is going to be the redesigned MSR Hubba NX 2 person. A little over 2 lbs and a very similar design to my skyledge.