Mountain Khakis Deal

OP
Trr15

Trr15

WKR
Got my deliveries today. Really nice quality pants. I got a pretty good variety of styles and the fit is consistent and true to size. I feel like this was a damn good deal. The code is still valid for anyone else who may be interested

Big_wals

Lil-Rokslider
Which model do you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like their camber 107 for work, they're double knee and hold up well for construction. My only complaint is no hammer loop! Lol. Also really like the camber 105

OP
Trr15

Trr15

WKR
Which model do you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you’re looking for some stretch, go with the camber line. No stretch, the original mountain pants are solid

matthewmt

WKR
Anyone end up with some C!amber in 36x32 in a darker tones they don't want? They sold out before I was able to snag any.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I picked up some mountain pants and camber 105 pants. They fit pretty good. What do you guys think about them being cotton for hunting and hiking in the mountains? I know that cotton gets a lot of flack for hunting and hiking uses, but these seem like they would work ok.

Kiddross

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a few styles as the deal was just to good not to try. Overall they look as tho they will be okay for general outdoor activities, chores, camping and the like. They won't be in my hunting or hiking kits. The performance just isn't there for those activities imo.

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk