Mountain Lion Attack Stopped by my Daughter in CO...real close call!

Jbxl20

Pretty calm for the situation, I hope I would act the same. Good for her!

ethan

Outstanding job! Great composure and ice in those veins!!

rbljack

Great job on this. She did great...in fact...waited longer than I think I would have. This is EXACTLY why I started carrying the Glock 29 10mm when we go turkey hunting in the mtns of New Mexico. Sounding like a hen turkey may attract gobblers....but Im sure the big cats hear a dinner bell too.

The big cats are amazing animals. I have come across a few of them while out hunting. The most memorable was in WY when I was hunting after a snowstorm passed thru. Sunny day and the snow was coming off the trees like glitter in the sun. Then I catch movement in a large pine tree and this cougar is laying there on a large limb sunning himself (or herself) looking at me and just flicking its tail. It didn't appear to be alarmed or scared in the least bit, but to say I was uneasy would be an understatement. I was able to adjust my course and it decided to stay in the tree and watch me go on my way. BUT>...for the rest of that day, I just had to keep looking over my shoulder and had an uneasy feeling...LOL.