Mountain Mule

Archer86

WKR
Your first born and a new truck jk. Jake would castrate me.
Haha...figured I would ask. Hard to find a good kid safe horse or mule. Have had some bad experiance trying to find some recently. Did find one thats sound but looking for more. Guess I will just have to wait and see if I am still in the market in June. I am not far from Jake's mule auction so I will go check it out either way this year

Ouzel

FNG
Haha...figured I would ask. Hard to find a good kid safe horse or mule. Have had some bad experiance trying to find some recently. Did find one thats sound but looking for more. Guess I will just have to wait and see if I am still in the market in June. I am not far from Jake's mule auction so I will go check it out either way this year
if you are seriously looking for one or some before Jake’s sale, check out
Usually some pretty good buys from reputable folks, like Scott and Sandy Sallee and others. But as always caveat emptor.
Also MM auctions are going to handle the online sales this year from what I’m told

OP
wymtnpounder
The Cody horse sale is over Mother's Day weekend, if you are open to horses

Ouzel

FNG
Not at the moment
Well dang, looks like you start them well and put a nice handle on them.
I’ll try to make your acquaintance at the Irma or Jake’s.
Do you attend the All Breed sale in Powell, the same weekend as Jake’s sale?

OP
wymtnpounder
Well dang, looks like you start them well and put a nice handle on them.
I’ll try to make your acquaintance at the Irma or Jake’s.
Do you attend the All Breed sale in Powell, the same weekend as Jake’s sale?
Make sure you do. We sold a TWH at the Powell sale last year, but we'll be busy at Mule Days this year so won't make it to the All Breed this year.

OP
wymtnpounder
if you are seriously looking for one or some before Jake’s sale, check out
Usually some pretty good buys from reputable folks, like Scott and Sandy Sallee and others. But as always caveat emptor.
Also MM auctions are going to handle the online sales this year from what I’m told
1650551727199.png
WOW!

OP
wymtnpounder
I'm piss poor with a rope but this was fun. I guess if she'll chase a bear, a plastic cow is no big deal.

Last edited:

mntnguide

WKR
Hell of a job. 48k makes letting a great animal go a little easier! Someone got a great mule for themselves, and the time you put into your animals shows every year in the ones you sell. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk