Mountain shelter vs Rincon

I realize this is kinda apples to oranges but bear with me. I had pretty much made my mind up on the Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter and adding a stove jack. Then Argali came out with the Rincon which already has a stove jack for just a little more $. So now I'm torn. How much room would I be sacrificing from the mountain shelter to the Rincon, if any? Would I be losing any versatility going with the tipi vs a tarp style shelter? It would most likely always just be me and my gear on backpack hunts in Wyoming. If you could only have one which one would you pick?

kripp53

FNG
I have the Mountain Shelter LT and used it a couple of times during archery elk. I was considering putting a stove jack in it for a late season rifle hunt but then saw the new tents by Argali. I wanted enough room for two guys and gear so I went with the Absaroka with the carbon fiber pole. This has way more room and is lighter than my Mountain Shelter, but would be overkill for one guy. I didn't like using my trekking poles to pitch the tent if I am planning on setting up a base camp, I would rather use them during the day hiking. I think the Mountain Shelter would be a tight fit with a stove.

Check out this thread. Might answer a lot of your questions.
https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/mountainsmith-mountain-shelter-lt.5447/

All around I think the Argali tents are a great option especially since they have the stove jack. I have yet to use it, but will be taking it out this October on a rifle hunt in the high country.