Mountainhuntsupplies.com

Anyone ever do business with these guys? I found a discontinued item on their page I am interested in but the website is a little odd. It offers a discount for fist time users but there is no code listed or a place to put a code in at checkout. I was going to call and ask how to get the discount but there is no phone number on the web page. The number associated with their Facebook page is disconnected. Sent an email but no reply. It all seems kinda strange. Can anyone confirm this is a legit company that will deliver the goods? I would not be messing with this but I cannot find the discontinued item anywhere else.

C

Ucsdryder

WKR
I always look at the location. Make sure it’s in the United States. If they have a phone number call and see if you get someone. Lastly, use a credit card to pay and if it’s not delivered quickly dispute the charges.

taybou

FNG
I wouldn't buy anything from them. http://www.sportmegashop.com/ is at the same physical address, and looks even less legitimate. One thing to do it is look at google street view for their listed address. If it looks like a warehouse, or plausible place for a sporting goods company to do business, I'm more apt to trust it than if it appears to just be a dummy address for the business.

OP
C
Thanks for the replies. I took the street view advice. Looks like an office building but definitely not a warehouse. The other web based company listed at that address does not look very reliable. I still do not have a reply to my email. Thanks for the help. I will not be ordering.

C