Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter LT question

rmk7483

FNG
I’m thinking about going with this shelter but want to add a inner net. I found one through Paria Outdoors (Breeze Mesh Bivy). Most of the ones I was finding online were pyramid style with one overhead connection point. The Breeze is dual, near head and toe and that should work with the Mountain LT because of the dual trekking pole setup.

My question is, does anyone know the linear distance between the two vertical poles for the Mountain LT? Can’t seem to find it online and I wanna make sure the Breeze will fit between (84”L)

Skull10

WKR
I just unpacked mine and the measurement between the poles is only 60”.

I remember sleeping in-line, you can’t lay between the poles horizontally. You need to lay on one side or the other of the poles

OP
R

rmk7483

FNG
I just unpacked mine and the measurement between the poles is only 60”.

I remember sleeping in-line, you can’t lay between the poles horizontally. You need to lay on one side or the other of the poles

Thank you! I appreciate it! Back to the drawing board. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been curious if Stone Glacier‘s SkyAir ULT mesh insert would work with my Mountain Shelter LT. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with that? I’ve been thinking of ordering one and trying it out.

I’m thinking about going with this shelter but want to add a inner net. I found one through Paria Outdoors (Breeze Mesh Bivy). Most of the ones I was finding online were pyramid style with one overhead connection point. The Breeze is dual, near head and toe and that should work with the Mountain LT because of the dual trekking pole setup.

My question is, does anyone know the linear distance between the two vertical poles for the Mountain LT? Can’t seem to find it online and I wanna make sure the Breeze will fit between (84”L)
Did you ended up finding an inner for this shelter?