Mountainsmith packs?

Has anyone used the Mountainsmith line of packs for hunting? If so how did they hold up? I am specifically looking at the Lookout 50 model. 1-3,day pack and it reports to be good to 65lbs. Someday the Kifaru or Stone Glacier line of packs will be with me while I hunt the hills but for now something a bit less expensive will have to do. Any thoughts would be appreciated
Thanks 1hornhunter

Outwest

WKR
No experience with the Mountainsmith packs, but I know a lot of guys on here use the mountain smith mountain shelter LT. Sounds like the general quality from mountainsmith is good from what I read.

Only experience I have with mountainsmith personally is a trekking pole. It works for being $20. I made it into more of an L-shape last time I was in the mountains but I got it straightened back out enough to go back together.

Good luck in your search. Don't forget to check the classifieds often for deals on higher end packs, they can be found if you look.

topher89

WKR
I use a Mountainsmith Lumbar pack for small game hunting and quick day hikes. A really comfortable and well built pack