Mountainsmith Shelter LT

Daniel_M

WKR
There's a decent buy I couldn't resist. Not a bad deal with discount. Hopefully I won't end up shivering under it this fall, but at least I'll have something to siwash in!

yardwork

Lil-Rokslider
you have any pictures of the stove jack you put in?

No pictures handy, I purchased the small jack from Bear Paw and sewed it in myself. I installed it in the fixed portion of the door end. Bear Paw will install for $25 if you send them the tent. I know there a few pictures of other Mountain Shelters with stove jacks if you Google image search for them.

Blazer0290

Lil-Rokslider
Just came across this thread. The LT is a great little shelter, I only run it for my solo shelter with stove. Works great, here's a pic with my stove running with a stove jack I sewed in from TI goat.
25plmwx.jpg

OP
A
Awesome, thanks Blazer!

Mine came in the other day. Going to use it this weekend. What size stove you running in there? Not quite sold on doing that yet, as I think if I am doing some serious winter camping, it will be more basecamp style and I'll use the 8 man tipi....but I also like having the option so we shall see

Blazer0290

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome, thanks Blazer!

Mine came in the other day. Going to use it this weekend. What size stove you running in there? Not quite sold on doing that yet, as I think if I am doing some serious winter camping, it will be more basecamp style and I'll use the 8 man tipi....but I also like having the option so we shall see

I use a little homemade stove I made out of a Heineken beer keg. Also used it with a "12 Lite outdoors stove, both work great, but I can get a little longer wood in the LO stove.