Mounts in wife's livingroom

My wife said no, so I took her hunting, now she has three pronghorn, oryx, 2 deer and multiple turkey fans on the wall.

Reactions: WCB

WCB

WKR
One of the top phrases I cringe at is "Man Cave". By choice that is fine but to be regulated to a single room is laughable. Hearing people in a relationship say they are allowed or he/she allows me xyz is ridiculous. It is not her house, it is not my house, it is our house. Our decorating style is the same which helps and granted she hunts a ton and has a deer, chamois, pronghorn and some birds mounted.But the only rule we both have is that our house can not look like a museum. That includes mounts and general decorations/pictures on the wall etc hunting related or not.

Full disclosure we now are in the process of looking to move so we have more room for mounts, and I am not against a trophy room or something of the sort where mounts are congregated.

Dessick

FNG
Don’t get me wrong, my wife and I have an awesome marriage and she pretty well gets what she wants. She’s amazing! But it would be a cold day in hell before I would have to get permission to hang my mounts in the living room! Mine asked the other day where we would hang another one, I said I guess we’ll board up the windows if we have to. Seriously though, some guys need to pull their balls outta their wife’s purse.

Austink47

WKR
My foot in the door was using sheds to decorate for Christmas, now a tradition. The head that now hangs in our living room is a euro white tail my wife said was “pretty” when I showed it to her. I put it up just to see how it looked, still there.