Mounts in wife's livingroom

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
Ok guys looking for some help here, for years I have been trying to get.my wife to hang some mounts upstairs, she likes to decorate very modern style with gray walls and white picture frames all matching white end tables ... You get the idea.. anyone have a similar style decorated home with mounts hanging?

I mean my man cave is great but 85% of the time we are in the livingroom.

Pictures would be great, basically I'm looking for rooms that have mounts that are not like cabin themed

Michael54

WKR
Maybe only mount animals that match the color scheme? A white mountain goat or a bighorn sheep might look really good in there. Your best option is to probably just wait until she's not around and hang a few up and judge her reaction to see if you can get away with more. Or hang something she shot and tell her you want everyone to be able to see her accomplishment without having to take them to the man cave.

Dcrafton

WKR
Sometimes it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission
4fece3098a6361d50b0950889a4e38d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZMT588

Lil-Rokslider
My wife likes Euro mounts. We have a similar designed conversation room. Gray walls. Fancy little chairs that are uncomfortable, white accent with trim. Geometric paintings and art. Euro mount looks good in there.

16Bore

WKR
In a cabin, sure. Modern home, not a chance. Ask her to put some B/W pics in white frames and call it good if she goes for it.

For all of you married men out there the best way to get your hard earned buck or bull on the living room wall is to hang it in the bedroom 1st. When she complains , it goes to the living room end of story. Lol

Not my wife...they've been in the bedroom forever. The living room is off limits. The rest are in my office at home, her office (offsite) and the garage.

I have a whitetail shoulder mount and mule deer euro in the living room. Fixing to have an elk shoulder mount and elk euro also. My wife loves the shoulder mounts but isn’t a big fan of the euro’s, they are on the wall anyway. We do have a cabin themed living room though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tall ceilings similar to yours. I joke with my wife that she gets to do whatever she wants to the bottom half and I get to decorate the top half. So far ive been able to hang 4 shoulder mounts and ive been begging to hang 2 more euro elk mounts that are laying in the garage lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk