Mounts in wife's livingroom

Michael54

WKR
I tell ya, the best thing that happened to me was when my wife changed her name to ‘plaintiff’ 10 years ago.

Good luck in the living room
Lol my best friend always says "who ever said money can't buy happiness obviously never paid for a divorce before" I'm glad my wife is ok with it and a lot of her mounts are on the walls too.

16Bore

WKR
Lol my best friend always says "who ever said money can't buy happiness obviously never paid for a divorce before" I'm glad my wife is ok with it and a lot of her mounts are on the walls too.

You know why divorce is so expensive?

Because it’s worth it!!

All joking aside, mend those fences as best you can and cooperate with each other. Your life will be much better, trust me.

OP- maybe just “mount” your wife in her living room and forget all about the antlers.

Happy wife, happy life.

Not with those little uncomfortable chairs.

Keep them in the man cave where they belong. Maybe one in the living room as your contribution to the decor, and rotate every month or 2 to a different one.

You said it in the title, it's her living room. You want her decorating your man cave?

ColeKira

FNG
It's not your wife's living room. It's the home both of you make together. Perhaps she doesn't understand or appreciate the love, passion, pride involved with the harvests you made. Marriage is about compromise, anything else builds resentment. Good luck, sincerely.

CorbLand

WKR
fefd705a39d8c29f34161c314c1aa586.jpg

The key is to have a small apartment that the living room is the only place that has a wall semi big enough.

I talked to my wife about this before we got married. She told me it was a no go on the bedroom but a couple in the living room is acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Archer

FNG
Tell her that she can decorate them with holiday themed decorations if it doesn't look to ridiculous. My wife will hang garland on deer mounts around Christmas time and things like that. But having more of a cabin themed house maybe makes it easier also.

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
As others have said, european mounts look great with that clean, modern style.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everything is a compromise find out what it would take on your part to get a mount upstairs diamonds, big trip, fancy car....took me years to get one it was a little expensive but no remorse and now bartered a second one when I get another cape...good luck 👍 I have the entire basement but spend little time down there 02447A4B-7C82-4D28-AED3-0B2C595002D0.jpeg

Last edited:

Bozz

FNG
Wife didn't want a mount in the living room. she instead paid a photographer to take and print a huge black and white cancas of one of my euro mounts. Looks artsy and if people ask about it then i get to tell them about the hunt

Sooner

Lil-Rokslider
I've got 5 whitetails (soon to be 6) plus 4 ducks in our very modern living room. My wife loves them so it works out well.

tdhanses

WKR
I tell ya, the best thing that happened to me was when my wife changed her name to ‘plaintiff’ 10 years ago.

Good luck in the living room

Haha, I got that upgrade earlier this year 😉

To the OP, stop hanging out in the living room, spend 99% of your time in the man cave.

Michael54

WKR
Everything is a compromise find out what it would take on your part to get a mount upstairs diamonds, big trip, fancy car....took me years to get one it was a little expensive but no remorse and now bartered a second one when I get another cape...good luck 👍 I have the entire basement but spend little time down there View attachment 133075
With you legendary success its a travesty not to be able to show them off. 🤣

Ucsdryder

WKR
Why are divorces so expensive? Because they’re worth it! Good luck on your quest for your man card. I hope you find it. Maybe she keeps it in the same place she keeps your balls?!? Jk jk!! ;)