Moving to Montana

ramont

Lil-Rokslider
It's kind of the opposite. I can't open a browser on any forum without someone whining about it. I get it- you're a special snowflake that was born where you were born and your opinion on something will always matter more than someone that was born somewhere else. That's a lot of entitlement but when you can hide behind a keyboard everyone wants to say it. Funny, it's pretty rare to hear anyone complain when "foreigners" spend their money here.

FWIW, I've lived in a lot of places. I was born and raised in a state maybe more conservative than Montana. Maybe someone that's 120 years old can tell me there was a time when Bozeman wasn't liberal but most folks here are more liberal than I am. I can't comment if they're more liberal than the people who lived here for 15,000 years before Europeans came in and stole it. But now "we" own it and no one else can ever change it or have a different opinion.

I've read many of your posts and trust me, you are definitely one of the progressives that have helped change the state for the worse. The fact that you think that Bozeman has more people that are more liberal than you just proves my point, it is one of the most progressive cities in the state because of the number of people that have moved there from out of state.

And yes, I know, I'm just one of those mean, angry, uneducated guys that complains about you better informed, educated, egalitarians that are so much better than I am.

There is a CDC lab in Hamilton that does bio research. Would be your best bet if you can obtain a Security Clearance.
I am a retired Union Electrician so my advice to anyone if that is what you want to do try the Apprenticeship. Stop in any hall and inquire. I am originally from Detroit myself but that was before my military service. Have never had the urge to move back. Don't think I missed anything.
Good luck in your job search!

BuzzH

WKR
It's kind of the opposite. I can't open a browser on any forum without someone whining about it. I get it- you're a special snowflake that was born where you were born and your opinion on something will always matter more than someone that was born somewhere else. That's a lot of entitlement but when you can hide behind a keyboard everyone wants to say it. Funny, it's pretty rare to hear anyone complain when "foreigners" spend their money here.

FWIW, I've lived in a lot of places. I was born and raised in a state maybe more conservative than Montana. Maybe someone that's 120 years old can tell me there was a time when Bozeman wasn't liberal but most folks here are more liberal than I am. I can't comment if they're more liberal than the people who lived here for 15,000 years before Europeans came in and stole it. But now "we" own it and no one else can ever change it or have a different opinion.
What rammont fails to tell you, he isn’t a native Montanan either... a make believe Montana land baron sitting on a tiny piece of dirt in Powell county. You know they’re move ins when they tell you what county they live in.

Rammont knows nothing of Montana... including the local politics. My grandfather was born in Ronan 1916, both of my parents in Missoula in the 1940’s, and I was born there in 1968

My family would never tolerate some blowhard like rammont trying to tell others like it is in Montana. News flash for rammont, Montana has routinely voted for democrats for governor, senate, and house for longer than you’ve wished to be a Montanan.

Besides that, it’s really none of rammonts business if people that live in Montana want to see some things change. We live in a country that affords us that right... I would suggest if rammont doesn’t like it... tough chit. The only constant in life is change, accept it or die pouting about it.

For the op the attitude rammont spouts on these boards is not what native Montana folks are all about. I can assure you, if he ran his mouth at trixies saloon in the county he lives in, like he does on this board, there would be a tooth inventory by the end of the evening...btdt.

Don’t let the Move in A-hole tuffies dissuade you, most all Montanans are great people by and large. Nothing like the fake persona of rammont.

Good luck with the move.

Hundle

FNG
I don't know about cities that are suitable for hunting, but I was a traveler in the past. Until one day I visited London where I decided to stay. However, the move was very difficult. I had quite a lot of property and I didn't know how to make the move easier. Fortunately, I was very helped by the guys from Removals London who completely organized my move. Thanks to their flexible booking schedule, I was able to find the perfect day to move. Besides, I was more than happy with the price. They provided me with a full package of services, including any packaging materials and good clean vans. I was very happy with their work

Last edited:

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey BuzzH,
I was a Dimwitt once and was union most of my life but if you're honest about the Dems now you'll have to agree that isn't what it was and not what the average pro2A person expect from our officials in office. Or should I say not wat I'd expect from one I would vote for.
Have you ever heard of a guy named Beto, Joe or even a guy named Bernie if these are who you think is protecting your rights guess again.