MR Guide Lite MT - Load Panel/Day Pack

Hi all,
I have the new Guide Lite MT frame and am having a rough time with comparability. Evidently the buckles are different (SJ Lite) and don’t fit the old accessories.

Can anyone recommend a cargo/load sling that would fit this pack. I’m open to any company and doing a little bit of fabrication. What day packs even fit this frame? I have the Selway bag but looking for something to use to carry a treestand, sand bags, meat only. A load sling or smaller pack would be great but they don’t make it easy!

Not sure about a load panel. pods8 sold me one for the NICE frame and is worth reaching out to.

MR will sell you an adaptor kit called a time machine for $10. Makes old packs work on the new frame. Call the repair department and they will get one out to you.

tommynealy

Lil-Rokslider
Thinking of buying a Selway as my “do all” pack. Is it entirely too big to use for a day pack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a load sling from pods8 (Rugged Stitching) on here without the buckles and then ordered the buckles from mystery ranch. I also ordered the “time machine” which is a set of buckles make an older bag fit on the new MT frame. It all works great and the load sling is great quality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk