MR Guidelight frame and longer torso's post pics

So I have a MR Glacier and like it very much except there is very little lift from the load lifters and while I like the Kifaru packs I can't justify paying $800 for one of theri packs. I am hoping that the Guidelight frame is taller than the Mountain frame in my pack. I am 6'2 with a 21 inch torso and my son is 6'5 with a 23" torso.

If you have these kind of dimensions please post a pic showing the lift of the load lifters.

muddydogs

WKR
Well at 6'10" I can say the load lifters do what there supposed to in the MR Guide Light frame. Not sure how a pic is going to show the lift of the load lifters as its not like they lift the pack a whole lot, its more of a feeling deal. I can sure tell the difference between loose load lifters and ones that are snugged up just right.

North61

Lil-Rokslider
I also have a long back and found the MR packs just don't lift enough for 21" + and a heavy load. I went with a Seek Outside that with the long extension makes into a 28" frame. It's wonderful to finally have enough lift!

North61

Lil-Rokslider
Farmingdale, I am using a Brooks 7400 run with a small lid. I prefer a big pack to the under bag meat shelf method. I tried a Mystery Ranch Marshall XL... frame was too short so I sent it back. Nice bag though if you have a shorter back.