WTB MR metcalf or similar

ILMhunter

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a pack I can use as a day pack and also use to pack out meat. I like the look of the MR metcalf, so I'm looking for that or something similar. Not going to pack in camp, so don't need anything too large a bag, but I'd like something with a frame that can haul meat. Using it for elk hunting so needs to be able to carry some weight. Trying to stay under $400.

cured_ham

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Metcalf I can sell. It has the zoid bag with it. Bought last year and used all season. No blood. Had shoulder surgery and needed something with separate should straps. Subalpine color

GuideLight MT Frame
L/XL yoke
Belt fits me at 32 inch waist but can go much larger

I will do 400 TYD, I cover PP fees and shipping

Last edited:

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm a dealer and can get you a brand new Metcalf, any size or color, for $390 with free shipping anywhere in the US and no tax. Let me know if Cured's offer doesn't appeal to ya.

cured_ham

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a dealer and can get you a brand new Metcalf, any size or color, for $390 with free shipping anywhere in the US and no tax. Let me know if Cured's offer doesn't appeal to ya.
Definitely take this guy's offer LOL.

Shipping on my pack kills me. I got mine from BlackOvis and highly recommend them.

Last edited: