MR Metcalf Question

NDGuy

WKR
For those of you that have MR packs, what accessories do you think are "must haves?"

I just bought a Metcalf and I've been looking at the bino harness, the 40L stuff sack, belt pouches, and maybe the zoid cells.

Any experience with them?

Also anyone have a good instructional video for detaching the bag from the frame to haul meat/treestands? I haven't dug into it too much since I am at work still but was curious as it didn't look easy/quick when I picked it up at Scheels.

I've been using the Metcalf fur almost four years now. I use a FHF bino harness so I can't help you there. I added a FHF bear spray holster, best you'll find. I have the waist belt with pockets.

I've never added anything else, don't think it needs it.

It's super easy to convert to load hauling. It takes a matter of minutes to convert it and gave a quarter in the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
I've been using the Metcalf fur almost four years now. I use a FHF bino harness so I can't help you there. I added a FHF bear spray holster, best you'll find. I have the waist belt with pockets.

I've never added anything else, don't think it needs it.

It's super easy to convert to load hauling. It takes a matter of minutes to convert it and gave a quarter in the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever used a dry sack to sandwich in between?