MR pack for treestand hunting?

If you were going to get a back for a Guide Lite frame for primarily tree stand hunting, would you look at the Cabinet or the Mule? I'd want something that I could haul treestand, sticks, etc in with, and haul some deer out with if necessary.

I already have a Popup 18 and a Metcalf.

Gumbo

WKR
I use a Crew Cab on a NICE frame for hauling treestands and it works pretty well. I don't think that there is much difference between it and the Cabinet/GL.

OP
quackaddict
I don't think so either. I just mentioned the GL because that's what I have. Never seen a CC/Cabinet in person, so don't know which bag would be better between it and the mule if I'd just be hauling clothes and treestand gear.

I use my metcalf to haul stand, sticks, gear......and a quartered deer on the way out. :D It's worked really well for me. I can easily fill up the metcalf with bibs, coats, gear, and strap the stand/sticks to the back with the straps.

I run a pintler and a summit open shot delux. The pintler has some organization inside that helps and has pretty easy access when strapped to the tree.

I am planning on switching to a LW Alpha and sticks and when I get this is will probably ditch the bag and just use the frame and an old fanny pack and bungees.

Pezboat

WKR
I second the Pintler. I’ve got both the Pintler and Metcalf. For treestand hunting, the Pintler just sets up nicer in the tree. Easier to access. I run a Lone Wolf Alpha stand and LW sticks. About to switch to a saddle as I hate lugging around a treestand. The Pintler is small enough for early season and large enough for bibs and a coat late season. As far as the Pintler goes, it’s been awesome for my style of hunting.

I have the Pintler and run it for whitetails. I put my stand/sticks in the load carrier with my clothes and gear in the bag. It does everything I need it to do in PA. At first I thought putting the Pintler in the tree with me would be ridiculous, so I would take a fanny pack to take up the tree. By the end of the season I ditched the small pack and just took the pack up the tree. It hangs well, easier to add or take off a layer if needed, and less stuff to carry/organize.