MR Pop Up Question

Grand Passage

Lil-Rokslider
I know a portion of the hip belt can be removed, but the “wings” with Molle stay attached to the frame.

Are those wings flexible enough to be tucked behind the lumbar pad for times when no belt is desired?

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodgeis4me

Lil-Rokslider
I will usually just hook the belt together and run it under the pad...works good

Attachments

• 20191211_115418.jpg
    20191211_115418.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 35

BluMtn

WKR
I don't think that would work the way you want it to. What is the reason you would not want the belt. You could always just buckle it loose or as mentioned above tuck the buckles in and let the belt swing free.

OP
G

Grand Passage

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think that would work the way you want it to. What is the reason you would not want the belt. You could always just buckle it loose or as mentioned above tuck the buckles in and let the belt swing free.

I would potentially used it for carry-on travel purposes in addition to hunting. I feel like the hip belt would potentially be cumbersome in this situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBreeze

FNG
I’ve flown with mine pretty extensively. 40 or so flights counting connectors and it’s has fit every overhead bin etc fully loaded with the belt on. It hasn’t Been an issue for me but I might be more indifferent to minor hassle than you do I don’t know. I’d consider taking belt apart and putting it back on more hassle than dealing with it while flying