MR pop up sizing

Jeff25

FNG
The S/M harness is 15-20” and L/XL is 17-24”. My measurement was 18-19”. What size should I go with? My only thought was that with the L/XL (17-24”) I can adjust the yoke down to 18-19” which would put my load lifters at a higher angle.
I will add that this is a saddle hunting pack that I will use to carry 10-20# of gear for whitetail hunting, with the possibility of packing a deer out of public land

Last edited:
I’d say go L/xl. Probably easier to sell if you decide to down the road. I think there is a difference in belt circumference too if that matters.
FWIW. The pop up is t going to have a lot of angle on the load lifters until you extend the frame.

OP
J

Jeff25

FNG
I’d say go L/xl. Probably easier to sell if you decide to down the road. I think there is a difference in belt circumference too if that matters.
FWIW. The pop up is t going to have a lot of angle on the load lifters until you extend the frame.
I can buy a new belt that is my size so that isn’t the issue. Mainly just want to make sure the harness would fit ok

OP
J

Jeff25

FNG
I will add that this is going to be a saddle hunting pack for whitetails, with the possibility of packing out a deer.