MR Sawtooth 45

I just received my 2020 a few days ago. This is the pack I have been looking for for a long time! I too will probably go with the daylong as well.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Scrapiron

FNG
I am concerned about the stress on the zipper. The Sawtooth 45 is the only MR pack that places the stress of the pack on the zipper. Every other pack has compression straps across the zipper. I know the zipper is high quality, but it concerns me. Has anyone had problems with this? Thanks!

warrenw41

FNG
What type of gun carrier are you guys using with this pack? Trying to figure out the best way to carry my rifle on my sawtooth

Been using my Sawtooth this year quite a bit and I really like it a lot
Fits me well and carries loads very well. In fact I am starting to like it and use it much more than my SO Goshawk. Just packed out a big buck yesterday and it worked like a champ. Great for day use and overnighters
I use an Eberlestock gun scabbard

I have a ST 45 that I converted the buckles to fit a 2019 GL/NICE frame. I also have a beartooth 80. The zippers freak me out. I like the packs, but not enough to keep them. I am pretty sure they will be going up for sale soon. I find that my crewcab and metcalf get used most of the time.