mRNA vaccine and protien production

Mt Al

WKR
Really appreciate the knowledgeable replies! Been waiting for the awesome conspiracy theories from people with no clue, going to be fun.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Still not racing to sign-up as an early volunteer. Is there way to be on the list as the very last? Messing around with DNA is some scary stuff to me. I believe I will be waiting as long as possible, if not altogether avoiding this injection. I want to see what everyone turns into to see if there are some new hunting opportunities as the side effects slowly develop over time. Let's see.....zombie hunting checklist item #22..... 😉

I agree that messing with nuclear DNA is worrisome boarding on terrifying depending on how it is done and I'm in full agreement with the international bans on doing so.

However, nothing about these vaccines effect DNA and there is no plausible mechanism for it to do so. Any implausible, theoretical mechanism would also apply to infection with the virus itself. So if you are still worried about DNA alterations you had better commit to a lifetime of isolation as they would apply to every common cold or wart as well.

Last edited:

Edan

FNG
Good discussion. I have personally received the Pfizer vaccination myself, both doses done and no third arm yet. As it has been stated in a few posts this is not new technology. I remember getting very excited in 2nd year of graduate school about the thought of a mRNA vaccination delivery system and thought this could be the future of all vaccines. I had only fatigue and a sore arm. No second head, or a third arm if that makes anyone feel better.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Still not racing to sign-up as an early volunteer. Is there way to be on the list as the very last? Messing around with DNA is some scary stuff to me. I believe I will be waiting as long as possible, if not altogether avoiding this injection. I want to see what everyone turns into to see if there are some new hunting opportunities as the side effects slowly develop over time. Let's see.....zombie hunting checklist item #22.....

I had both doses of Moderna. I had very mild side effects including a sore shoulder both times, and chills after the second shot just that first night. Not bad for me. I know several other recipients that had worse, moderate effects including fever, chills, shakes, aches, and headaches, but even those resolved after 24-48 hours.

I wouldn’t think of yourself as an early volunteer. Over 20 million doses have been administered in the US already. The data coming back has been very positive for the mRNA vaccines.

The sooner the vaccines get us to herd immunity, the better.