MSR Coffee Press or separate French press

LWPost

FNG
Looking to have a way to get quick, warm coffee in me and always have it in my vehicle. Does anyone have the MSR coffee press attachment? thoughts on that product vs just picking up a cheap French press and pouring hot water from my windburner into it?

Aeropress Go (travel version) is what you're looking for. Self contained, self cleaning, small and light, makes great coffee. I go back and forth between that and instant.

The stove press is just to messy.
If its early season and time is of essence and I just need a cup to exist I just mix instant with instant cappuccino.

If its late season and more coffee is a priority I run the generator and coffee pot or perk and throw it in a thermos

Coffee nerd here…if you’re not hand grinding a coffee beans right before that have also been roasted in the last two weeks, you might as well go instant. I do like the ritual of it all and to each his own but in terms of the “science” behind it you might as well save the weight

Coffee nerd here…if you’re not hand grinding a coffee beans right before that have also been roasted in the last two weeks, you might as well go instant. I do like the ritual of it all and to each his own but in terms of the “science” behind it you might as well save the weight
That's why I carry a press and grinder. Lol

OP- Do you like French Press coffee?

I found empty tea bags on Amazon that have a small tie off at the top, I just grind whatever coffee I want before I go on a trip and fill a bunch of those. Then all I do is heat water and chuck one in to steep. No real cleanup and it’s cheap

shtrbc

Lil-Rokslider
Aeropress vote here. Quick, easy clean up, choose your own coffee, and to top it off, makes an excellent cup!

TX_Diver

WKR
I used the aeropress at home for a long time but now use a chemex.

Hunting I use the BRCC instant coffee sticks. Hard to beat the ease of instant regardless of what brand you prefer.

n8towles

FNG
I used the aeropress at home for a long time but now use a chemex.

Hunting I use the BRCC instant coffee sticks. Hard to beat the ease of instant regardless of what brand you prefer.

How do the brcc compare to other instant you have used? Have yet to try theirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk