MT 341

I have searched and searched and still need some help on 341. I am planning on archery antelope and have been looking at unit 341. I was told that 318 or 330 would be better but 341 has more or the same amount of bucks killed. Is the issue in 341 that the antelope are not on Blm ground? I am from Washington and this will be my first antelope hunt. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks everybody

Mt Al

WKR
Wish I could help you more. I've driven the whole perimeter of 341, been on some of the public land and have seen antelope on it - that's not much intel.

I strongly recommend calling the FWP biologist in the area and asking pointed questions. Good luck!

OP
Justin.Medcalf
Wish I could help you more. I've driven the whole perimeter of 341, been on some of the public land and have seen antelope on it - that's not much intel.

I strongly recommend calling the FWP biologist in the area and asking pointed questions. Good luck!
IF I get drawn I think I am heading south to 318 or 330. Seems like its better odds of running into them! Thanks for the info though

Mt Al

WKR
IF I get drawn I think I am heading south to 318 or 330. Seems like its better odds of running into them! Thanks for the info though

Been around 330 quite a bit, definitely antelope there! Very cool country. One of my life goals in 318 is to step foot in Bloody Dick Creek (extreme South in the region) and wonder how it got its name.

OP
Justin.Medcalf
Been around 330 quite a bit, definitely antelope there! Very cool country. One of my life goals in 318 is to step foot in Bloody Dick Creek (extreme South in the region) and wonder how it got its name.
Yikes! That has to be a story from the 1800's or something! Some poor rancher got the clap....or skinned!

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of those surrounding areas, there’s just a lot of antelope in general and in archery season will be wherever you find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk