MT Alternate List

Yes, you are correct I know how the system works

He said "2022 was a not a lucky year for ME" which is singular & implies to me he didn't apply as a group.

"did not draw GENERAL tags in montana" which means preference & not bonus for LE
Woah woah woah guys. Didn't mean to start a pissing match. I misspoke, I only had 2 points in Montana and 3 in Wyoming. That's why I didn't draw.

Number 170 on the combo, managed to draw an out of state deer and elk tag in wyoming so I'm not sure if I can swing both in the same year.

OP
Brado16

Brado16

WKR
Guys-

LETS USE THIS THREAD TO TRACK WHAT NUMBER YOU ARE ON THE LIST, AND WHEN YOU GET THE EMAIL STATING YOUR ELIDGEABLE TO PURCHASE YOUR TAG

This will help us get an idea how the numbering system progresses.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

texx81

FNG
Guys-

LETS USE THIS THREAD TO TRACK WHAT NUMBER YOU ARE ON THE LIST, AND WHEN YOU GET THE EMAIL STATING YOUR ELIDGEABLE TO PURCHASE YOUR TAG

This will help us get an idea how the numbering system progresses.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Thats a great idea, I'm in.

Anyone seen updates to the waiting list? Or know when and how this has worked in the past?

j_volt

WKR
I was number 13 on the deer list last year. I wasn’t contacted until August 18th and if I’m not mistaken, that was the earliest anyone was contacted.

jasonhul

Lil-Rokslider
I'm #6 on the elk combo right now. No email and no movement since last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanchez

Lil-Rokslider
8-17

For the big game combo just moved up to 238 (a gain of 28), and more than halfway there from where I started at 489. I usually bow hunt elk but could also rifle hunt so am hoping I get called up by rifle elk season.

160andup

Lil-Rokslider
8-17

For the big game combo just moved up to 238 (a gain of 28), and more than halfway there from where I started at 489. I usually bow hunt elk but could also rifle hunt so am hoping I get called up by rifle elk season.
I’m in the same boat, sitting at 204. Looking like I’ll be headed to Colorado because I don’t see 200+ moving in the next 14 days…

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
Question- this seems like a good post to put it in as someone likely knows- if I purchased a point towards my big game combo tag and didn’t get drawn-do I receive another point for not getting drawn? Therefore next year if I purchase the extra point I’ll have the max of 3?