MT and MN for points warmer??

Car7x

WKR
Swap / Share MT and MN for your (warmer) Adventures???

Hi - this may not be the exact best spot for this, but

1). I flyfish, elk and deer hunt out of my simple, clean off grid cabin 11 m S of Ennis. Archery Pronghorn on the place, 30 acres.

Excellent elk, muley, whitetail, and pronghorn opportunities, E slope of Gravelly range. 2 m N of last summer's Wigwam fire. I have more time than hunting partners and need solid, easy going buddies to hunt with, and or will time share / swap with others for access to great hunting and fly fishing opportunities. Some recent burns look good right close to cabin, but we hunt all over - Greenhorns, Snowcrest, Gravelly's have lots of elk. EZ NR archery tags.

2) I have 230+ acres of outstanding pheasant, whitetail, waterfowl, and some turkey just E of Granite Falls MN. If you are local and have bear, deer, turkey, etc., opportunities, especially closer to the Metro / unlimited harvest areas like SE MN or Metro 601, let's talk. This land is also for sale, I'm tightening up my footprint and want to build on my Bozeman lot on the Gallatin.

I am very interested in:

- Flyfishing, especially spey

- whitetail tree stand, including doe management opportunities (especially local for me in zone 601 MN) - gotta fill the freezer!

- spot and stalk anything fair chase, anywhere

- Turkey? Bear? Pigs?

- winter southern or warm weather opportunities, including fly fishing..

Thanks, hit me up if you have ideas

Craig

Last edited:
OP
Car7x

Car7x

WKR
Bumpin it up, looking for conversations about share and swap opportunities. Newly semi-retired and need more adventures. Thanks