Mt Breaks Rifle

My dad drew 410-20 for Montana and was wondering if anyone has hunted this around this time period and what to expect roughly for lodging access block management etc. I know a lot of tags get given and people are out there heavy in archery season but as far as bull tags go its a lot thinner for rifle season. I know there will be a slough of cow/deer hunters but just curious if anyone has experience or advice on what to expect and what is possible. Thank you.

bsnedeker

WKR
You are correct. Expect a lot of deer and cow elk hunters.

Good news: Since they aren't going after bulls guys are often times willing to point guys with permits in the right direction.

Bad news: You have one of the worst license plates possible for getting said advice!

OP
W
You are correct. Expect a lot of deer and cow elk hunters.

Good news: Since they aren't going after bulls guys are often times willing to point guys with permits in the right direction.

Bad news: You have one of the worst license plates possible for getting said advice!

haha Nothing new there! Have dealt with that for 20 years on the general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Djacker

WKR
I hunted 410 last year a week before Thanksgiving. Like said above there will be alot of people out. I'd suggest bringing an atv or side by side, much faster than a pick up. Send me a pm if you have any specific questions.