MT guy hauls paraplegic wife 1.5 miles on sled to bag giant bull

CorbLand

WKR
What a stud of a husband. My aunt got in a car wreck and was left a quadriplegic and my uncle has taken care of her for 17 years. Never once have I heard him complain. I have so much respect for people like them. Really brings into perspective what being selfless really means.

Mike, please tell Jason that some random guy on the internet from Northern Utah thinks he is a hero.

chasewild

WKR
What a stud of a husband. My aunt got in a car wreck and was left a quadriplegic and my uncle has taken care of her for 17 years. Never once have I heard him complain. I have so much respect for people like them. Really brings into perspective what being selfless really means.

Mike, please tell Jason that some random guy on the internet from Northern Utah thinks he is a hero.

All of this is good shit.

If that don't give you the cold chills, I don't know what would. What an awesome deal. CONGRATS to both huntress and husband. An very impressive accomplishment by both.

Shrek

WKR
I can’t begin to convey the amount of respect I have for both Jason and Annie. Jason for being one hell of a dedicated husband and Annie for not giving up her dreams and desire to get out and hunt.

weaver

WKR
That's awesome!
Here we over analyze ever ounce we carry into the backcountry and he pulls his wife in a sled.
Just incredible.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk