Mt Lion Outfitter & State Recommendations

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for Outfitter Recommendations for my first lion hunt. With being on the east coast, I do not have a preference of states. Just looking for a reputable outfitter that could possibly put a lion in front of me.

Gsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for Outfitter Recommendations for my first lion hunt. With being on the east coast, I do not have a preference of states. Just looking for a reputable outfitter that could possibly put a lion in front of me.
Check out GT Nunn with Frontier Outfitting in New Mexico. Great guy and team and they have harvested some really big cats. Good luck.

H&S Outfitters in Montpelier, ID does a great hunt, and they regularly kill big lions. I've worked with these guys a lot over the years, they really make your hunt worth it.

Shepherd

Lil-Rokslider
Here 's one from Montana...

Cody Carr Hunting Adventures out of western Montana. My friend and I hunted with them a few weeks ago and I'd highly recommend it. Good guides, nice cabins to stay in, good lodge and great food. Cody's wife looked after the hunters and guides that week and did an excellent job. A class outfit.
http://huntwithcody.com/