MTN OPS Cam Hanes Pre-Workout -VS- Yeti

Vandal 44

WKR
Has anyone tried the new MTN OPS Cam Hanes Pre-Workout, if so how did it compare to Yeti?

Looking at the two products it doesn't seem like there is that much of a difference other than cost and serving size

I might have to give both a try and find out which one works best

I ussually use a big cuppa Columbian Coffee ! ... seriously though, I don't get the whole pre-workout thing or the kool-aid with carbs while you work out ? I did try creatine once, saw no benefit from it from a recovery standpoint or other wise. But I have only been lifting off an on for 30 years or so. Can anybody honestly say that it "helps" and if so how ? Not trying to start a pizzin contest, I honestly would like to know, thanks !

warrior80

WKR
I ussually use a big cuppa Columbian Coffee ! ... seriously though, I don't get the whole pre-workout thing or the kool-aid with carbs while you work out ? I did try creatine once, saw no benefit from it from a recovery standpoint or other wise. But I have only been lifting off an on for 30 years or so. Can anybody honestly say that it "helps" and if so how ? Not trying to start a pizzin contest, I honestly would like to know, thanks !
Yes pre-workout supplements do work. It's not just about taking some caffeine and getting energy. The "nitric oxide" or L-arginine along with the creatine help your endurance during workouts. I definitely do not hit a wall nearly as quickly when I take a pre-workout. The first time a tried using creatine was about 20 years ago in high school and I was amazed at the muscle and strength gains I achieved even in a week or two. The stuff we have now is better of course.
These supplements aren't meant to be miracle workers where you take them and all of a sudden you are throwing crazy weight around the gym and going hard for hours. But they will give you a boost. They are only part of the equation of fitness where diet is the most important, then your exercise program, followed by supplementation which maybe accounts for 10% of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Nuke Man

WKR
Creatine has been around along time and has tons of documented proof that it does what it says. However not everyone reacts the same to it. Most pre workouts hardly contain enough creatine to even notice the benefits though. Yeti only has 2 grams, the recommended amount for males is 5-8 grams daily. Also it's recommended to preload creatine for 5 days taking in twice the amount.

JWP58

WKR

Creatine has been studied and is proven to increase anaerobic work ability due to increasing ATP production. It works and its cheap. Also beta alanine and nitric oxide are proven to work (lactic acid buffering and vasodilation). And caffeine is a proven stimulant. Do you need to pay 40 bucks a tub to get that stuff? No. But it does work.

Creatine has been around along time and has tons of documented proof that it does what it says. However not everyone reacts the same to it. Most pre workouts hardly contain enough creatine to even notice the benefits though. Yeti only has 2 grams, the recommended amount for males is 5-8 grams daily. Also it's recommended to preload creatine for 5 days taking in twice the amount.

This is spot on. When I took it I took 15g a day for 5 days, 2 weeks at 5 a day, then cycled off 2 weeks. You need to drink an ass load of water and it has a profound difference on recovery time. It allowed me to lift during a sports season like I did in the offseason with no detriment to performance during that week.

The squat rack is where guys really noticed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Vandal 44

Vandal 44

WKR
Thanks for the replies.

I read the labels on both products several different times and I really could not find that much difference in the two product other than the carbs, 10 less serving and the cost is more.

I believe that some of these products work. Wish I had them back when I was playing college football. I will run a pre-workout product for two month then stop taking it for two - three weeks and see how my body reacts to workouts and how my body recovers. This will give me a good indication of what works and what doesn't. I believe that everyone's body will react differently to different products; what work for you may or may not work for me.

Call me a sucka but I purchased both the Yeit and Cam Hanes Pre-Workout stuff I will do a little unscientific study