Mtn Ops flavors - what do you like?

I’m wanting to order some Ignite and Enduro and I’m wondering which flavors are good - what do y’all like?

I ordered some Yeti in Blue Rasberry (it was the only flavor Experticity carries) but it hasn’t arrived yet. Same question on the Yeti flavors.

If you mix flavors, let me know your recipe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
Yeti- Green Apple
Ignite- Green Apple, Pina Colada, Pink Lemonade
Enduro- Pink Lemonade

Check out the trail packs too, pretty handy for throwing in the pack

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
The yeti in watermelon is pretty damn good! Pink lemonade in ignite is my go to. The peach enduro is good too. Honestly I haven’t had a bad flavor though. The tigers blood is an acquired taste but I like it.

OP
BrushyHillGuide
I love pink lemonade in the summer, when it’s 3° hotter than hell here in S. Texas. So, I may just have to try something in that flavor.

The yeti in watermelon is pretty damn good! Pink lemonade in ignite is my go to. The peach enduro is good too. Honestly I haven’t had a bad flavor though. The tigers blood is an acquired taste but I like it.

Since I’m new to it, I think I’ll start with flavors that don’t require taste acquisition. Lol.

Jauwater

WKR
I’ve tried the Ignite - Green Apple, Pink Lemonade, and now I’m on the Tigers Blood. Don’t really enjoy the Tigers Blood. Way to Coconutty. I’m thinking the Pink Lemonade, and Green Apple Ignite are my two favorites so far. Like them both the same. Tigers Blood should have been named Coconut Blast.

Thedeerfarmer

Lil-Rokslider
The Pink Lemonade Ignite is one of my all time favorites. I love the green apple Yeti and Ignite, and I have only tried the raspberry enduro but that is good too. Try them all and see what you like best! Good luck!

jlh42581

WKR
Grape is horrible, the taste reminds me of the smell of burned hair

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk