MTN OPS lead concerns

The only stuff I have tried is Enduro from them and I keep reading there are better sources but then I can’t find any supplements when I look at the ingredients that has as much of the two NOS amino acids. If there is something better please let me know what it is and where I can get it.

I can say first hand and with proof based upon my heart rate monitor when I work out with Enduro I am averaging 10-15 bpm lower every time for average beats per minute and a much bigger difference on the peak heart rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense to Mtn Ops but there are way better and cheaper options for protein supplements and pre workouts. "Proprietary blend of protein" seems very sketchy and means they likely use some lower quality protein sources and some may mess with your gut (lactose intolerant people know what I mean). The rest of their stuff is snake oil along with all the other crap companies sell.
Yeah but they won't help you hunt better.

def90

WKR
The warning label is California BS and doesn't mean anything.. basically if you sell anything in California you have to put that label on it or you will probably face a lawsuit whether or not it's legit.

As for supplements.. you should get a full blood scan to see if you are even deficient in anything in the first place. If you are then consult a nutritionist to set up a plan tailored to the results of your bloodwork and lifestyle. If you aren't.. then the supplements are likely just wasted money if you are eating a well balanced diet in the first place.

bozeman

WKR
The only stuff I have tried is Enduro from them and I keep reading there are better sources but then I can’t find any supplements when I look at the ingredients that has as much of the two NOS amino acids. If there is something better please let me know what it is and where I can get it.

I can say first hand and with proof based upon my heart rate monitor when I work out with Enduro I am averaging 10-15 bpm lower every time for average beats per minute and a much bigger difference on the peak heart rate.

now don’t go and start using personal stats. All these fellas that haven’t tried it and are tearing it down will have to get their panties out of a wad.......

Poser

WKR
now don’t go and start using personal stats. All these fellas that haven’t tried it and are tearing it down will have to get their panties out of a wad.......

Hey now, At least my parties don’t have a pseudo military, wannabe-operator-Bro logo on them, and if there such thing as flat bill panties, that you wear on your head with your ears tucked in, Mtn Ops would surely pimp them out (should
Probably erase that before the brands takes the idea and run with it...)

I recently had some blood work done for Lead, Arsenic and Mercury largely out of curiosity given that I consume weekly fish from some lakes with varying degrees of mercury bioaccumulation. To my surprise, mercury was very low, but my blood lead came back just under the "elevated" levels. As I dont work in an industrial setting, use cosmetics and I drink reverse osmosis treated water, my diet was the likely source. After discussing my diet which is largely the animals I kill, (elk, mule deer,antelope using copper TTSX bullets),and some fruits and veg, my doctor then inquired about any supplements I take. As I get pro deals and am subject to the same kind of marketing manipulation as the next hairless ape who hunts, I have purchased Mtn Ops for the last 4 years. A quick googling pulled up a document confirming lead contamination in many of Mtn Ops products I have sometimes daily consumed. After sending Mtn Ops an email inquiring whether they test for metals or have any third party testing, I got the rather BS response that "our testing parameters and data are considered proprietary information."
There is no safe level for lead in the bloodstream. Im done with Mtn Ops untill they get their act together. Other supps companies proudly proclaim their third party testing, and what they test for.
Heres the doc from 2019, damn near all of their stuff tested positive for lead.

https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/prop65/notices/2019-00468.pdf

Matt83

FNG
Well shit, I’ve been using their stuff for a year now. That was from 2016 right?

Trying to decide whether to go all in on MTN OPS nutritional products - seem to have some great ones to try - but trying to learn more about their CA Prop 65 lead level warnings. I realize multiple foods can/do contain some level of heavy metals, but haven’t been able to find out how much lead in MTN OPS products compared to normal safe range, (even after contacting them directly) especially if planning to use these products regularly. Anyone with more info?
I like their stuff but $$

stonewall

WKR
That’s disappointing. I was about to order more ignite. I thought I’d try to quit but I’m pretty much addicted. Is there another product out there that compares to ignite?

Used their products for a couple months because cool marketing. Walmart level quality. So much better stuff out there. Don't waste time or money.

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
That’s disappointing. I was about to order more ignite. I thought I’d try to quit but I’m pretty much addicted. Is there another product out there that compares to ignite?
Wilderness athlete Energy and Focus, Gatorade, Peak Refuel has a new hydrate and energy drink mix as well. Probably also any reputable pre-workout.

Well what are they?
I'm assuming you're asking what options are better. Literally any supplement store, generally the locally owned ones carry a wider variety of stuff, but they will have something that beats mtnops in every category, pre workout, recovery, protein, etc. You are paying for the logo and marketing nothing more. I'm not going to write out a list comparing all of their products and what they are worse than, but as someone who tried their stuff I was disappointed and easily found a replacement that was cheaper and worked better for me in each category.

Beendare

WKR
I recently had some blood work done for Lead, Arsenic and Mercury largely out of curiosity given that I consume weekly fish from some lakes with varying degrees of mercury bioaccumulation. To my surprise, mercury was very low, but my blood lead came back just under the "elevated" levels. As I dont work in an industrial setting, use cosmetics and I drink reverse osmosis treated water, my diet was the likely source. After discussing my diet which is largely the animals I kill, (elk, mule deer,antelope using copper TTSX bullets),and some fruits and veg, my doctor then inquired about any supplements I take. As I get pro deals and am subject to the same kind of marketing manipulation as the next hairless ape who hunts, I have purchased Mtn Ops for the last 4 years. A quick googling pulled up a document confirming lead contamination in many of Mtn Ops products I have sometimes daily consumed. After sending Mtn Ops an email inquiring whether they test for metals or have any third party testing, I got the rather BS response that "our testing parameters and data are considered proprietary information."
There is no safe level for lead in the bloodstream. Im done with Mtn Ops untill they get their act together. Other supps companies proudly proclaim their third party testing, and what they test for.
Heres the doc from 2019, damn near all of their stuff tested positive for lead.

https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/prop65/notices/2019-00468.pdf
Wow…..just wow

I'm assuming you're asking what options are better. Literally any supplement store, generally the locally owned ones carry a wider variety of stuff, but they will have something that beats mtnops in every category, pre workout, recovery, protein, etc. You are paying for the logo and marketing nothing more. I'm not going to write out a list comparing all of their products and what they are worse than, but as someone who tried their stuff I was disappointed and easily found a replacement that was cheaper and worked better for me in each category.
I replied to this thread in 2020 and said I have taken the Enduro which is the NOS supplement without caffeine. I also stated that my working and peak HR was much lower on the days that I took the Enduro based upon both a Fitbit and a Garmin Fenix 5X fitness watch. So I ask yet again what is a better pre workout that doesn't have a stimulant involved?