Mtn ops supplements… worth trying? If so recommendations?

A-aron83

FNG
Looking into some mtn ops supplements. Haven’t used them before. Wondering what others think about them and what they like or don’t like. Looking into the ignite, yeti, slumber, and altitude advantage I think it is. Appreciate any info and/or opinions. Thanks.

Slugz

WKR
I go in with two 64oz bottles each day. One full of ignite and one gatorade. The ignite is like sipping a coffee as far as energy level it provides.

Caffeine, creatine, protein, pick your vitamins/amino acids. Buy in bulk and mix your own for about 1/10 the cost. Name brand molecules are the same as Gucci molecules.

I use the Enduro as pre workout for weights and cardio. I can’t do extra caffeine or other stimulants. I get a good pump from it while lifting. Don’t really miss the high stim pre workout products anymore. And yes it would be cheaper to just buy the Arginine and Citruline but I’m lazy

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
Yeti mode works great for pre workout! I've tried a handful of their stuff, it all depends on what you want to get out of it, which is no different than any other supplement brand. MTN Ops also sells samples if in stock and it's a great way to try things instead of buying tubs of stuff.

I don’t have much experience with the Mtn Ops stuff but I use Warrior Fuel Supplements ‘Elevate’ packets and feel great with those.

Liquid IV packets are pretty good too for helping stay hydrated. Some of the flavors are rough but the watermelons pretty good.

Superdoo

WKR
Slumber is legit! I’ve sampled it to a few people and they’ve bought their own after that.
I really like the chocolate ammo protein. Tastes good when mixed with water.
I use Enduro for water flavoring. About 1/5th of a scoop per 32 oz.

Northpark

WKR
I like the hot cider slumber when hunting because something warm before bed puts me out. I use the Ammo protein supplement as a meal replacement everyday during the week. I do a double scoop and that keeps we going really well and at a much lower cost than the rest of the guys going out to eat and spending $20 on lunch every day.

OP
A-aron83

A-aron83

FNG
Awesome. Appreciate all the feedback. The samples sound worth checking out.

Looking into some mtn ops supplements. Haven’t used them before. Wondering what others think about them and what they like or don’t like. Looking into the ignite, yeti, slumber, and altitude advantage I think it is. Appreciate any info and/or opinions. Thanks.
I use ignite about 3 times a week usually after coffee sometimes replacing. Some say it's about as much as a cup of coffee, and I agree. It gives a boost of motivation, focus and intensity into whatever you are focused on without the dehydration and heart pounding jitters. will continue to use while hunting, I am a fan.

Occasionally use Slumber. It eill put you down for a full 7 to 9 hours straight, some grogginess the next morning. I would use sparingly, and wouldn't rely on it. Natural sleep is something to truly value

31 years old, not an expert, just a 220 pound slab of beef.