MTN OPs

S.Clancy

WKR
So i asking to be educated not sacasticly or trying to defend anyone.........

With that being said and google searching for lawsuits or mis leading suplements such as the one like MP went through where it nearly took them out. Again yes you may pay a little more to get a little extra energy but is it that big of a waste if it means a little of what you put in goes to conservation. I have taking a few of there energy supplements and even though i cant hear my hair follicle s growing or my skin tingling like mention Shatter that has a form of skull crusher in it.

Sorry for not seeing it right away but i dont see where there has been anything filled against MTN OPS for misleading or fabricating.

Can you post a document site or case file against them???

Again i am not a physical trainer or well into all the differances these drugs or supplements can do for the body. I have been opened up to how much physical help can play a big part into making a hunt successful especially with a bow and look forward to getting myself ready for some demanding hunts.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
MTN OPS has had no lawsuits filed against them to my knowledge. I was speaking in a general sense, as in all supplements are useless.
A more interesting note is why anyone can sell a supplement that doesn't work. This all goes back to legislation that was helped through by Utah Senator (past Senator, I think he retired) Orrin Hatch. Hatch supported legislation, that became law, that says the federal government has no oversight over the supplement industry because they are not drugs. Thus, the feds cannot act based on efficacy, only if there has been sufficient proof that the supplement is dangerous. This happened with ephedra, but it literally had to kill several people before it was removed, forcibly, from products.
So, there is no govt mandate for supplement companies. They could sell you dirt and get away with it. Plus, they can hide various compounds under the title "proprietary blend".
In closing, there is support for only 3 compounds; creatine, caffeine, whey protein. If you do not trust me, use the Google scholar route mentioned previously. Concentrate on eating a sound diet and save your money.

Bigjay73

Lil-Rokslider
Just because a company supports hunting, doesnt mean we shouldn't call them out for their BS. I have no respect for any company that sells altitude pills, or testosterone enhancers. they're both snake oil, and show that the company selling them could care less about the people buying their products.

MTN OPS has had no lawsuits filed against them to my knowledge. I was speaking in a general sense, as in all supplements are useless.
A more interesting note is why anyone can sell a supplement that doesn't work. This all goes back to legislation that was helped through by Utah Senator (past Senator, I think he retired) Orrin Hatch. Hatch supported legislation, that became law, that says the federal government has no oversight over the supplement industry because they are not drugs. Thus, the feds cannot act based on efficacy, only if there has been sufficient proof that the supplement is dangerous. This happened with ephedra, but it literally had to kill several people before it was removed, forcibly, from products.
So, there is no govt mandate for supplement companies. They could sell you dirt and get away with it. Plus, they can hide various compounds under the title "proprietary blend".
In closing, there is support for only 3 compounds; creatine, caffeine, whey protein. If you do not trust me, use the Google scholar route mentioned previously. Concentrate on eating a sound diet and save your money.
Thank you very much. I will look into what you have said. Seems like I am missing alot. I appreciate it

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I'm no fan of MTN OPS but I've spent enough time on the internet to know that the owners wear round bills and Sitka. A quick scroll through their instagram and I can't even find a picture of a flatbill. I guess the Kuiu flatbill joke is funny even when it's not true? I really don't even get the origin of that joke. Who wears Kuiu and a flatbill anyway? TU I guess, but I didn't think they were famous enough for anyone to care. Maybe I'm too literal for this joke.

[email protected]

Lil-Rokslider
How does it 'support' hunting? Well, other than making money off hunters?

Figures....another flatly.

kiuiu/firstlite/sitka/others, they all work the same as long as the flatbill is part of the uniform. And if you want maximum benefit, turn the flatbill around backasswards....
Well by putting money and efforts into conservation, and just general main stream awareness of hunting. Do you know of another supplement company that does this? Also for the record I’m more of a hard hat guy than a flatty guy, BUT to dig further down this rabbit hole mtn ops is also great for promoting hunting to younger generations so that hunting doesn’t die off with yours. Damn more flat brim logic....

Jjamesdean

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been lifting several years, and am a little bit of a supplement junkie. I’ve tried Mtn Ops products, and loved the idea of a company that supports hunters. Sadly I did not have good results, and after researching it appears their products are made pretty cheaply. If you want a better product that supports hunters, I’ve had much better success with Warrior Fuel and Bucked Up sups. Bucket Up being my favorite for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been lifting several years, and am a little bit of a supplement junkie. I’ve tried Mtn Ops products, and loved the idea of a company that supports hunters. Sadly I did not have good results, and after researching it appears their products are made pretty cheaply. If you want a better product that supports hunters, I’ve had much better success with Warrior Fuel and Bucked Up sups. Bucket Up being my favorite for sure

I am not one to take supplements but have used the MTN ops enduro with positive results. I have read here they are basically relabeling another companies supplements but don’t know that first hand. Just curious how you know the supplements are made cheaply? Especially since no supplements are regulated it’s the Wild West and we really don’t know what goes into any of them.

92xj

WKR
I'm still looking for an alternative to Ammo. If their numbers are correct, it's about the best you can use for a meal replacement. Low calorie, medium protein, 4.5 servings of fruits and veggies. Can't find anything close to those numbers in an all in one powder. I will not be making my own shakes with protein powder, fruits and veggies in a blender, etc. I just want a one scoop powder to place in a bottle shake it and drink with the least amount of calories with protein, fruits and veggies

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
Ammo is the best tasting/mixing shake that I have found. I hate that it has to be refrigerated after opening. A chocolate and a vanilla take a lot of space in the fridge.