MTN OPs

I know its not specifically what you are looking for but I have taken a few samples of ignite when drowsy at work and it definitely wakes me up. Haven't tried anything else, not a big supplement guy myself.

Dirty-D

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been competitive in several different sports on an amateur/ age group level for several years. I like the MTN ops stuff, it doesnt replace eating right, but the YETI pre-workout works for that purpose, and the AMMO is a great meal replacement for people on the go. Good Protein and Flax Seed which I was mixing on my own before I found it. Also you can get pretty goo discouts if you shop around. Makes it much more affordable than their competitors.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I use the magnum protein shake and the ignite. I also use wilderness athlete hydrate and recover. As a type 2 diabetic I have to watch my sugar intake. Banannas has a very high GI index so eating a bananna everyday to stave off cramps is off the menu now days. I routinely only sleep 5 hrs a night as well. So the 3pm crash is very real a lot of days. I feel a difference with the ignite. Is it a end all energy drink, no. But it helps. Since I have to try and stay off sugar any monsters, red bull etc are off the menu. I use the protein shake because it has like 5g of carbs or something really low with 23gish of protein and mixes well. I can feel a difference in muscle recovery the day after a workout. So I wouldn't call these 2 products snake oil but the benefits are usually greatly overstated as with many supplement products. And yea I don't always eat the best and I know that so sometimes I use supplements to help out a little.

the_bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Look into Acclimate, runners use it while training at high altitudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant speak for those that think you have to wear flat bills to take this stuff but here are my thoughts. I am not some spartan runner or gym rat. I enjoy hunting and preparing my body to be able to handle certain situtions to be successful.

I dont do the pills (Ox,renu,blaze, altitude etc.) But i do like the Ammo protien. I have tried a bunch of different brands and between texture or taste most always fall short somewhere. Their ammo is on point with both and reguardless what flavor I have tried and some of the best. It has also helped curved my appitite to and loss some weight with the addition of exercise.

For the pre work out and energy i agree with those on here that they are great for pre gym or just in general making water taste better and supplying energy. Now days there are a ton of companies out there that have some sort of energy. There are also a bunch of compaines that make products that end up giving you shakes or leave you feeling a huge crash when they were off. I didn't experience that with yeti enduro or ignite.

These guys seem to do a ton of promotion to helping hunters and out door causes and I personally would rather support them and do buisness.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
The only MT ops product I have used is ammo...for what's it's worth it excellent. Very palatable compared to couple of meal replacements I have tried.

IdahoHntr

WKR
I've enjoyed both ignite and enduro. The ignite has been the best pick me up I've found for that mid-afternoon drag that seems to come along every once in a while. No jitters, no crash, which is something I've experienced with almost every other energy supplement I've tried. Can't say I know the enduro works like the ignite, but I do seem to feel better when I'm taking it before and during exercise. At the very least it tastes great and keeps me drinking more liquids.

Like has been said, I don't think its really any better or different than other supplements, but if you are going to use supplements you might as well buy from a hunting company.

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
I got an email just last week about getting samples. Check the website and see if they are still doing that. You will get opinions saying they work and others saying it’s snake oil but the only opinion that matters is your own.

I personally use several of their products and like them very much. The enduro, ignite and yeti all provide a slight boost in energy without the large spike and crash I have gotten from other pre workout type products. That’s my two cents.

Disclaimer; I do wear a flat bill but do not own any Kuiu

S.Clancy

WKR
Waste of money. Also, it’s not an opinion it’s facts. as per peer reviewed research.

This. The only supplements that have withstood the peer review process are whey protein and creatine. I will agree that supplement companies have the best marketing in any business, maybe outside ED meds.

S.Clancy

WKR
Do you have a link or article about this?

Get familiar with Google Scholar. The type of study you're looking for is a meta-analysis, basically an analysis of all relevant studies for given compounds. What you will find is creatine, whey, and caffeine have demonstrated positive effects on performance, and that's pretty much it. All three can be found cheaply. The next time you pay 60$ for 3lbs of protein remember that whey is a waste product of cheese production, and Glanbia, a cheese conglomerate, owns one of the biggest "supplement" companies around in Optimum Nutrition. Food for thought.

Get familiar with Google Scholar. The type of study you're looking for is a meta-analysis, basically an analysis of all relevant studies for given compounds. What you will find is creatine, whey, and caffeine have demonstrated positive effects on performance, and that's pretty much it. All three can be found cheaply. The next time you pay 60$ for 3lbs of protein remember that whey is a waste product of cheese production, and Glanbia, a cheese conglomerate, owns one of the biggest "supplement" companies around in Optimum Nutrition. Food for thought.
So i asking to be educated not sacasticly or trying to defend anyone.........

With that being said and google searching for lawsuits or mis leading suplements such as the one like MP went through where it nearly took them out. Again yes you may pay a little more to get a little extra energy but is it that big of a waste if it means a little of what you put in goes to conservation. I have taking a few of there energy supplements and even though i cant hear my hair follicle s growing or my skin tingling like mention Shatter that has a form of skull crusher in it.

Sorry for not seeing it right away but i dont see where there has been anything filled against MTN OPS for misleading or fabricating.

Can you post a document site or case file against them???

Again i am not a physical trainer or well into all the differances these drugs or supplements can do for the body. I have been opened up to how much physical help can play a big part into making a hunt successful especially with a bow and look forward to getting myself ready for some demanding hunts.

Scottyboy

WKR
I've enjoyed both ignite and enduro. The ignite has been the best pick me up I've found for that mid-afternoon drag that seems to come along every once in a while. No jitters, no crash, which is something I've experienced with almost every other energy supplement I've tried. Can't say I know the enduro works like the ignite, but I do seem to feel better when I'm taking it before and during exercise. At the very least it tastes great and keeps me drinking more liquids.

Like has been said, I don't think its really any better or different than other supplements, but if you are going to use supplements you might as well buy from a hunting company.

Listen to the Avery podcast. They are NOT a hunting company....they are a marketing company that markets the hunting industry. They outright say it. They are brand labeling someone else’s “stuff”. You all sure put a lot into your nutrition from those who don’t know shit about nutrition. The power of the flat brim hat amazes me.

First lite and a flatly geez lol. Joking aside though I like mtn ops it’s no different than any other supplement except the company supports hunting.

How does it 'support' hunting? Well, other than making money off hunters?

Figures....another flatly.

kiuiu/firstlite/sitka/others, they all work the same as long as the flatbill is part of the uniform. And if you want maximum benefit, turn the flatbill around backasswards....

IdahoHntr

WKR
Listen to the Avery podcast. They are NOT a hunting company....they are a marketing company that markets the hunting industry. They outright say it. They are brand labeling someone else’s “stuff”. You all sure put a lot into your nutrition from those who don’t know shit about nutrition. The power of the flat brim hat amazes me.

I wonder what it takes to be a hunting company in some of your guys minds? EVERYTHING in the hunting industry is trying to make money off hunters and y’all act like that is a bad thing.

Tell me another supplement company that gives money to conservation organizations? Tell me another company that is owned by hunters that will support pro-hunting and public land legislation? The fact is they are one of the few supplement companies I know that support hunting and there stuff tastes better than the other companies I’ve tried.

I know they don’t make their stuff. Never said they did. I never said anything about nutrition. I get my nutrition from my food. I like their ignite to get me through those long days where I’m dragging. Don’t take it a lot, but it works when I need it. I also find it cheaper than other stuff I’ve taken. If you have alternative solutions that work just as good or better while being the same price or cheaper, go ahead and give them. I’m always down to give stuff a try Unfortunately I fear you aren’t here to help. Just throw some insults, zero facts, and run.

P.s. I’ve never owned a flatty and all my hunting clothes added up probably aren’t worth the price of a Kuiu jacket.