MTN OPS!!!!!!!

Not sure what kind of formula mtn ops is working with here but i decided to try the sampler pack from them includng the shaker bottle..... it was the pink lemonade IGNITE! well let me tell you i dont drink energy drinks just black coffee on occasion and ive been working out hiking and biking every day in preperation for the upcoming elk season..... anyways it came today in the mail i promptly slammed 16 oz and sat waiting to see if i felt the effects and let me tell you within about 3 minutes i was strapping my homeade 60lb simulated weight onto my kifaru tahr pack and put my treadmill on full incline, lmao that shit is the real deal i literally felt my eyes open wider 😅🤣 motivated i just had to get moving i never felt that kind of energy come over me before , 😂🤣😂🤣

Outlaw99

WKR
There’s other pre workouts that are stimulant free that offer you a great pump without the eye bugging jitters

Blackhawk45hunter

Lil-Rokslider
There’s other pre workouts that are stimulant free that offer you a great pump without the eye bugging jitters
Hey now, I like the jitters!

mtn ops does have two other preworkouts with varying levels of stimulants.
yeti is the middle of the road, hits longer and smoother than ignite and less caffeine.
enduro is caffeine free.

that said, I buy a tub of ignite every month. That stuff is my jam.

Outlaw99

WKR
Axe and Sledge “hydraulic” is the best pre I’ve tried. It’s all I use now