Mtn tough question

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
Kind of random but scheels had a awesome deal on mtn tough individual programs so I bought one but can not for the life of me figure out how to redeem it. Only seeing subscription based. Any one have any clue on how or even if I can redeem this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
They just recently went to the subscription thing. Not sure how it works if you bought an individual plan before that.

B

Brando'

You can pay me half of the subscription and I'll tell you what to do to get in shape. 😆

OP
Gold54bs

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
You can pay me half of the subscription and I'll tell you what to do to get in shape.

Lol I managed to figure out the getting in shape part, lost 100lbs now going up mountains is actually fun just want to try thwre program for a year to see how it improved back country hunting for me

B

Brando'

Lol I managed to figure out the getting in shape part, lost 100lbs now going up mountains is actually fun just want to try thwre program for a year to see how it improved back country hunting for me

That's amazing. Congratulations that is something to be proud of. Good for you I know that must have been tough.

OP
Gold54bs

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
That's amazing. Congratulations that is something to be proud of. Good for you I know that must have been tough.

Thanks man definitely was a challenge but well worth every bit of the challenge. My life has definitely changed for the better!

zacattack

WKR
I bought 2 of their programs a while back and cannot figure out how to get to them anymore. Wish I hadn’t spent that money now.

OP
Gold54bs

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
I bought 2 of their programs a while back and cannot figure out how to get to them anymore. Wish I hadn’t spent that money now.

Just shoot them a message they will get you squared away that’s what I did. Got access to it all