MTN TOUGH Video

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Got this from Dustin over at MTN TOUGH. @Matt Cashell & @Jordan Budd have been doing this program the last year plus. I think they're pretty happy with it. Here's a good video to get you moving!

I'm Justin Helvick, and I am currently the middle school and high school Principal in Three Forks, Montana, which is just outside of Bozeman.

I grew up, I'm a Montana native, I've been living in Montana my whole life, I believe I'm the fourth generation. I'm a father, and my daughter will be a fifth generation Montanan. I grew up hunting and fishing, I was totally immersed into it since I was probably three years old, so I grew up in the outdoors.

I grew up mule deer hunting, antelope hunting, not a lot of elk hunting because I lived in the Eastern half of Montana, the rolling flatlands, rolling hills and flatlands, so did a lot of mule deer and antelope hunting. It wasn't until I got to college where I started exploring elk hunting in the mountains and got a little more serious, where I became more of a mountain hunter. (watch Justin's video for the whole journey)...