MtnOps product question

Just a general question here, and saw some of the members on here seem close to company.. why in the heck do they include sucralose in almost every one of their products? SURELY there has to be a better alternative than that, not to mention in daily vitamins no Bcomplex and no D3.. regardless I enjoy their product and take both the vitamins and Magnum protein, I just feel they're really missing a mark with sucralose and neither bcomplex or D3...

xcutter

WKR
I really enjoy the ignite. I think the sucralose is used because it's a cheap artificial sweetener. Sucralose seems to be the standard in almost every supplement. Protein powder, energy drinks, etc... I do wish they would use erythritol as it seems to be a healthier choice but may cause gut issues in some people.

OP
dannysanch94
From everything I see online, the sucralose looks like it causes gut issues, diabetes, etc. But I guess the internet makes everything look unhealthy In some way

UncleBone

WKR
I know this is old, but just wanted to add my thoughts. I just tried mtn ops ignite for the first time today. Didnt realize sucralose is the same as splenda when I bought it. Probably because it says natural flavors and I assumed it was "all natural". I will never buy another product from them. One sip, and it was so overpowering with artificial sweetener. I for one, would rather just have a few grams of sugar and a less sweet flavor than that artificial garbage.