MTNTOUGH 30-30 SALE WITH GYMS BEING CLOSED

MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Copy of MTNTOUGH_Sitka-41.jpg

⚡️NO GYM, NO PROBLEM, 30-30 is 25% off due to current market conditions

MTNTOUGH is daily training & video instruction, direct from your phone, with an inspirational, like-minded community of backcountry hunters.

If you're interested in a home-based no-gear training plan, MTNTOUGH has a killer sale right now on their MTNTOUGH 30-30 No Gear Program - a 30-day progression designed to build strength, endurance, and mental toughness all from home. For a limited time, you can save 25% off MTNTOUGH 30-30.

MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab has established itself as the elite source for improving mental toughness, physical preparation, and performance research for the backcountry and tactical athlete…And they have assembled an impressive team for this task, including backcountry hunter Dustin Diefenderfer, Alex Fichtler (Former US Navy SEAL), Ara Megerdichian (US Army Ranger and former West Point Instructor), and mountain training legend Jimmy Alsobrook. You can access all MTNTOUGH online training programs via your phone, tablet, or desktop including their six week no gear, no gym, bodyweight only program the MTNTOUGH 30-30.

MTNTOUGH is here to help with a full time support team of certified trainers and coaches, at [email protected]

wysongdog

WKR
Not sure if this the right place to ask but here goes: I'm currently recovery from my 3rd back surgery this year.. Bad start to the year, Looking for a start and way to get going on my recovery and into sheep shape this year. Will this program work for me?

tam9492

WKR
Just started this program on Monday. Brutal, but I'm confident it will help me reach my personal fitness goals and beyond.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just finished up one of these. I will say the 22's on this program aren't quite as intense as their other program 22's. The one that I did earlier anyways cuts out the running, but still an awesome workout. I think it's a great program if you want to start dabling in their workouts system.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Just finished up one of these. I will say the 22's on this program aren't quite as intense as their other program 22's. The one that I did earlier anyways cuts out the running, but still an awesome workout. I think it's a great program if you want to start dabling in their workouts system.

Agreed. I’m on Week 3 of the 30-30 after a few months of the post-season program.

The intensity is definitely reduced comparatively, but the workouts are still legit and the 30-30 program certainly fills the role of a stop-gap in a situation like this pandemic.

The “Beartooth” is pretty challenging if you keep your intensity up!

jmcd22

WKR
Do they have an app? I got the new heavy pack program today

No app per say...but there's a trick (a trick to me anyway) that allows you to save the login web page as an app icon to your phone. For Iphones it will immediately prompt you to use the log in info from your fingerprint. You can then log in and it acts as an app. I am surely butchering this but I am not overly technical...especially with phones. Hope this helps.

zacattack

WKR
I think if you log in to the page on your phone it will immediately prompt you to set it up. I know I didn't find it on my own...haha

you are correct, a little icon popped up and asked if I wanted to add it, this will certainly makelife easier

dr_mateo

FNG
I just started the 30-30 program and I’m on w2d2 and it’s a game changer for sure I can feel my legs getting stronger every day!

2rocky

WKR
So I'll be training for a half marathon in August, the week before my bowhunt. I've got 3 runs during the week and a long run on Sunday. Looking for something to build strength and wondering if this program would compliment my running.

TX_Diver

WKR
I got it. 10% off of $75 got me interested enough (sign up for their e-mails for a code)

Day 4 needs a pull-up bar though. Also renegade rows suggest using dumbbells, so for those interested be aware it's not completely equipment free.

Still worthwhile and obviously plenty of adaptations for those of us with absolutely zero equipment.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I got it. 10% off of $75 got me interested enough (sign up for their e-mails for a code)

Day 4 needs a pull-up bar though. Also renegade rows suggest using dumbbells, so for those interested be aware it's not completely equipment free.

Still worthwhile and obviously plenty of adaptations for those of us with absolutely zero equipment.
thanks for the feedback. @MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab will appreciate it. Keep us posted.

TX_Diver

WKR
thanks for the feedback. @MTNTOUGH Fitness Lab will appreciate it. Keep us posted.

For sure. Into week 2 now. Been fun so far and beats the misc workouts I was throwing together. One thing I never enjoyed doing was creating my own workout program. I'll post some thoughts once I get halfway through and again at the end. I've been in pretty good shape in the past so I've got some frame of reference at least to base my personal experience on (although I'm far from a fitness expert).

Tropical storm remnants coming through the area today/tomorrow and my wife is due any day now so that may be a slight interruption but intend to just continue through in order even if I lose a day or two here and there.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
For sure. Into week 2 now. Been fun so far and beats the misc workouts I was throwing together. One thing I never enjoyed doing was creating my own workout program. I'll post some thoughts once I get halfway through and again at the end. I've been in pretty good shape in the past so I've got some frame of reference at least to base my personal experience on (although I'm far from a fitness expert).

Tropical storm remnants coming through the area today/tomorrow and my wife is due any day now so that may be a slight interruption but intend to just continue through in order even if I lose a day or two here and there.

and good luck with the new baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX_Diver

WKR
and good luck with the new baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby came almost 2 weeks late, but him and wife are doing well. I just posted my thoughts so far on a new thread here. Today was week 4 day 3. Will update the thread whenever I finish.

KHNC

WKR
Is there a way to reset the workouts we’ve marked as done?
None that im aware of. I am on my 3rd year of the backcountry program. I just have to cycle back through them. Great program but very limited without a gym or access to weights.