MTNTOUGH 30-30

Jason_F

Thanks for the encouragement Jason. I’m still considering it.

Is there much in the way of specific exercises mixed with intervals of running? I don’t really have a place to run except the tar&chip road through the neighborhood and that is a quarter mile down the hill from the house. Just wondering about the level of inconvenience I may have to implement this. Or do I carry a mat down to the road and let everyone watch me suffer between runs out in the winter weather?
I think there may only be one or two that involve running as part of a circuit - and for those I just subbed in my air bike for any running. Worked just fine for me, including using the air bike instead of running .25mi as part of each days warmup.

Stefen Haynes

Stefan is right, it’s mildly annoying that you get logged out of their site in about 15-20 minutes. I set up the password to save to my phone with my thumbprint, that helps a little with the inconvenience.

It would be awesome if it was a standalone app, but I can see where they’re coming from too (I think), which is that apps are expensive and require more support (costs) versus a website.

Their site does work well, I like it. And they have lots of video tutorials and coaching which is helpful as well.
They charge enough to warrant an app.

schmalzy

Just bought it today and plan on starting Monday. Any recommendations or things you wish you would have done prior to starting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk